Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Harmonias Midweek Munchies Meme

Midweek Munchies: What Katie is contributing for the week



I've always liked this feature on Harmonia's blog but shopping once a month at a food cooperative, I rarely participate. Here's a peek at the food I bought for my monthly shopping trip:

case REDUCED SODIUM TAMARI
2 bottles BRAGGS AMINOS
50 pounds ORGANIC WHOLE WHEAT PASTRY FLOUR
11 pounds BIONATURAE PASTA,OG,FUSILLI,WHOLE WHEAT
11 pounds BIONATURAE PASTA,OG,PENNE RIGATE,WHOLE WHEAT
11 pounds BIONATURAE PASTA,OG,SPAGHETTI,WHOLE WHEAT
30 pounds RAISINS,OG,THOMPSON
5 pounds DATES,OG,PCS W/OAT FLOUR
25 pounds FLAX SEEDS,OG,BROWN

The giant blanks in this shopping picture will be filled in by what's already in the cabinets and by our weekly CSA pickups. These are just the staples.

Links to other Midweek Munchies
(If you participate, leave your link in the comments and I'll post it below; or, you can post in the comments)

Click here for the Midweek Munchies code
Click here for Harmonia's blog

Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!
Technorati Tag:

A special thanks to Running2Ks and Rift for all of their help with coding, graphics, and encouragement for this project.

PURPOSE of Midweek Munchies: Put together by a small group of Veg Women, we hope to spread the word about healthy vegetarianism while obtaining idea starters for meals, recipes, learn about new products, and meet other female veg*n bloggers. Visiting and commenting on other participants lists are encouraged but not required. Have fun and Go Veg!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I mainly buy in bulk. Thankfully I have room to store my pruchases. Checking out your list made me realize that I need to purchase Braggs Liquid Amino Acid.

Katie said...

Glad I could help jog your memory.