Friday, June 16, 2006

COK & VegginOut

I just discovered that Compassion Over Killing has a great resource called Vegan Eatin' on a Budget. The tips are great for new vegetarians and for longtime veggies who are looking to cut costs a bit.

Harmonia has put together VegginOut. To quote her, "It’s a little place us female veg*ns can hang out, post info, learn, etc. You do have to register - but it’s FREE!" I just visited for the first time and it looks really interesting. There are a lot of topics to choose from. I can't wait until I have more time to stop by and give a really thorough visit. Stop by and give a peek.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I checked out Veggin Out and it looks great but finding the time. That will be a challenge. :-)

Katie said...

YOu're not kidding. Finding time is always the greatest challenge.